You are not logged in.

#1 Sun, Nov 8th, 2015 4:58 pm

ultim8m

Flat Earth Society nutjobs

I love that there are still people out there who are convinced the earth is flat... if you haven't checked this s**t out, it's hilarious - "The Flat Earth Society" http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

I think they are crazy.

It's easily disprovable through basic science. Of course none of them believe the footage from space is real either. lol

Last edited by ultim8m (Sun, Nov 8th, 2015 5:00 pm)

~ What makes a person an idiot is their lack of effort to not be one ~

#2 Sun, Nov 8th, 2015 5:05 pm

Freeform
Administrator

Re: Flat Earth Society nutjobs

I am not trying to start an argument, but have you yourself proven beyond a doubt that the earth is indeed round?  Regardless of what I believe, look at the facts that everything you may know could indeed be a lie (albeit a VERY large conspiracy).  Unless we have absolute proof for ourselves, we use science as a justification for our beliefs.  Just my thoughts.

Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change.

#3 Mon, Nov 9th, 2015 8:03 pm

ultim8m

Re: Flat Earth Society nutjobs

Yeah right, but saying that we justify our beliefs through science as if it's a possibly BAD thing is basically hinting that science could possibly be a load of crap, YET there's a HUGE amount of things that we can do for ourselves through science to prove its validity.

Sure, I guess if you want to be extremely technical, you can say that the earth actually could be flat and it's all illusion, but you might as well f*cking argue that Neo is a real person and Hollywood made a movie about him. roll

The evidence for flat earthers is "we disgregard nasa and science".  f*cking bullsh*t.

~ What makes a person an idiot is their lack of effort to not be one ~

Board footer