You are not logged in.

#1 Mon, Oct 5th, 2015 10:36 pm

ultim8m

Idiots who drive me up the f*cking wall

One thing that pisses me off, working in the tech sector is all the f*cking morons who don't know how to use google.  I mean if you have a question, try to find the f*cking answer before your lazy *ss just asks someone else.  It's a way for leeching pieces of sh*t to shrug personal responsibility and get off on some sort of control trip by getting people to do things for them.  It's disgusting.

~ What makes a person an idiot is their lack of effort to not be one ~

#2 Tue, Nov 10th, 2015 7:45 pm

Freeform
Administrator

Re: Idiots who drive me up the f*cking wall

I agree there are some people who are lazy, but to many people technology is intimidating.  Take something that you don't know that well, like "cars", and put yourself in a situation where you have to find which part to purchase for your car.  So if there is a person near you who knows everything about cars, aren't you more likely to ask for him to help instead of wasting time trying to figure it out?  I guess the thing is that maybe some people don't put technology at the forefront of their lives, and just want to get things done.  I feel like it's actually a compliment that you get bugged so much. lol

Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change.

Board footer